Just Live Your Life!

I want you to just live!



I don’t want you to drop your dream,
You must continue chasing your own dream.
Yet dream can be grown,
to accommodate more!


I don’t want you to leave your choice,
You may stick to your own choice,
Yet having a set of choices,
which will lead to your choice is a better choice!


I don’t want you to change your way,
You can adhere to your own way.
Yet trying different way for once,
will makes you feel the world, a different!


I don’t want you to vary your views,
You can cling to your own views.
Yet to have a globular view,
Every aspects must be viewed!


I don’t want you to alter your rules,
You may follow your own rules.
Yet changing set rules for better,
is a rule followed everywhere!


I don’t want you to live alone,
You may spend some time alone-aloof,
Yet living for many,
makes your living worthwhile!


I don’t want you to spend time awaiting,
You may wait for a while,
Yet time stops for no one,
keep this in mind.


I don’t want you to suppress your pain,
You may conceal the pain.
Yet sharing the pain,
gives the power to overcome the pain!


I don’t want you to memories of sadness,
You can memories what you want.
Yet sweet memories of past,
gives you reason to smile!


I don’t want you to have life far away,
You may live over there.
Yet a bit of life, just present life,
A happy life over here!


I want you to live your life,
just the way you want.
A better life, forever,
Don’t wait for life, just live life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Searching Star N Soul

A Human Heart

バースデイ・ガール